درجات
مشخصات فردی
مشخصات فردی
ورود
ورود
پیامهای خصوصی
پیامهای خصوصی
فهرست انجمنهای تخصصی سایت سجاد » زبان خارجه

ارسال موضوع جدید   پاسخ دادن به این موضوع   تشکر کردن از تاپیک   Printer-friendly version
SPOOKY STORIES
مشاهده موضوع قبلی :: مشاهده موضوع بعدی  
نویسنده پیام
sararad
مدير انجمن "زبان خارجه"
مدير انجمن

عضو شده در: 9 بهمن 1386
پست: 205
محل سکونت: اهواز iran.gif

امتیاز: 217
دادن امتیاز
[وضعيت كاربر:آفلاین]

پست تاریخ: چهار‌شنبه 15 اسفند 1386 - 03:33    عنوان: icon_disgusting SPOOKY STORIES پاسخگویی به این موضوع بهمراه نقل قول

DON'T GO THROUGH THAT DOOR

It was in 1972, on a beautiful spring day that I got the fright of my life. I was eleven years old, and my four friends and I had formed a “Mystery Club.” We thought ourselves very savvy when it came to the spiritual realm. We conducted feeble séances, elaborated on our nightmares, and created mysteries in our minds. However, nothing could prepare us for what happened on that lovely spring day.

این مطلب آخرین بار توسط sararad در پنج‌شنبه 16 اسفند 1386 - 03:59 ، و در مجموع 1 بار ویرایش شده است.

بازگشت به بالای صفحه

خواندن مشخصات فردی ارسال پیام شخصی ارسال email
تشکرها از این تاپیک
Sajjad(پنج‌شنبه 23 اسفند 1386 - 06:09), sararad از این تاپیک تشکر میکنم 
sararad
مدير انجمن "زبان خارجه"
مدير انجمن

دادن امتیاز

پست تاریخ: چهار‌شنبه 15 اسفند 1386 - 03:44    عنوان:   پاسخگویی به این موضوع بهمراه نقل قول

It was Saturday, so we all got together to play a game. But, when we reached Lisa’s house, we couldn’t decide what to play. So, Leslie, our self-appointed leader, said “Why don’t we have a séance?” We said “Okay,” and into the house we went to contact the dead.

Because Lisa’s bedroom had just been painted, or some such annoyance, we couldn’t conduct the séance in her room. Then, after looking around the house, and finding that all the other rooms were occupied, we were finally reduced to using the bathroom.

بازگشت به بالای صفحه

sararad
مدير انجمن "زبان خارجه"
مدير انجمن

دادن امتیاز

پست تاریخ: چهار‌شنبه 15 اسفند 1386 - 03:45    عنوان:   پاسخگویی به این موضوع بهمراه نقل قول

We all squeezed into the small bathroom. Then we shut and locked the door. We sat in a circle, and waited for Leslie to begin. She told us we should contact a spirit we believed we had encountered before. A beautiful, tragic heroine from the 17th Century who was burned at the stake. Now, there was no evidence of this woman, or her death, but we believed we could conjure her.

Leslie told us to be quiet and to breathe, which we did. She said a few words stating that we wanted to contact this spirit. Then, she said, “So, if you’re here, make a terrible noise.”

A few seconds ticked by, and suddenly, we heard a crack - a loud cracking sound that seemed to come out of the walls. I heard someone scream, and then I looked at the bathroom door. I couldn’t believe my eyes. The entire door was moving in and out. It looked like it was breathing.

بازگشت به بالای صفحه

sararad
مدير انجمن "زبان خارجه"
مدير انجمن

دادن امتیاز

پست تاریخ: چهار‌شنبه 15 اسفند 1386 - 03:46    عنوان:   پاسخگویی به این موضوع بهمراه نقل قول

Becky, who had her back to the door, and was the closest, screamed, climbed over my body, and jumped into the bathtub. I barely even felt her climb over me, I was in such shock. Everyone else moved back, and away from the door as far as they could. We were huddled against the bathtub in a quivering mass. I didn’t scream like my friends did. It was like I had entered a strange dream. I could hear the screams all around me, but it sounded far away. I was transfixed on that door. It was alive! It was truly alive and breathing. The horrifying cracking sound got louder, and the door got bigger. It seemed to lengthen and get higher with every breath it took. All I could think was ‘How will we stop it?’ I also remembered that not only was the door shut, it was locked from the inside. We were at the mercy of whatever spirit was controlling it. No one made a move to open the door and end the nightmare. The screams and the cracking continued, and seemed to echo. Then, finally, Leslie stood up in a hysterical fit, and shouted, “Stop it!”

بازگشت به بالای صفحه

sararad
مدير انجمن "زبان خارجه"
مدير انجمن

دادن امتیاز

پست تاریخ: چهار‌شنبه 15 اسفند 1386 - 03:51    عنوان:   پاسخگویی به این موضوع بهمراه نقل قول

Amazingly the door stopped. We all sat in silence for a moment. Then, Leslie unlocked the bolt, opened the door, and ran out. We all followed her, screaming as we ran. We ran down the stairs, through the foyer, and out the front door into the street. I remember hearing Lisa’s mother calling behind us, “What’s gotten into you girls, for goodness sake!”

بازگشت به بالای صفحه

sararad
مدير انجمن "زبان خارجه"
مدير انجمن

دادن امتیاز

پست تاریخ: چهار‌شنبه 15 اسفند 1386 - 03:52    عنوان:   پاسخگویی به این موضوع بهمراه نقل قول

Now, safe on the neighborhood street, our screams turned to laughter, and choruses of “Oh my God!” After we had calmed down, we all agreed to go back up and check the bathroom door. When we reached the bathroom, Leslie slid her hands up and down the door, and started hitting the surface. “It’s completely solid!” She announced. We all felt the hard, stable wood of the door one by one. It felt, and looked like a typical bathroom door. Like nothing out of the ordinary.

That day marked the end of the “Mystery Club,” and that incident was never spoken of again. I always wondered what we conjured up that day. Was it a demon? Was it a poltergeist? Was it an enraged spirit? Or, maybe the combined psychic energy of pre-teen hormones? I’ll never truly know. But, I do know one thing; I never took the spiritual realm for granted again.

بازگشت به بالای صفحه

sararad
مدير انجمن "زبان خارجه"
مدير انجمن

دادن امتیاز

پست تاریخ: پنج‌شنبه 16 اسفند 1386 - 04:01    عنوان: icon_winner MY TWO GRANDMAS پاسخگویی به این موضوع بهمراه نقل قول

My Two Grandmas
Submitted by: Seckamet Date: 2005-10-25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Two Grandmas

I was born the baby of the family by the babies of the family. Both of my parents are the babies of the family; I guess that is why I received the two very special gifts from my grandmothers.

I lost both of my grandfathers before I was out of high school so my grandmothers became very strong, stubborn women. Grandma W. would tell me about going fishing and holding the worms in her mouth while baiting Grandpa’s hook. Grandma S. would tell me how to act like a lady and how to hang my clothes in the closet so that they would not wrinkle.

I lost Grandma W. to Alzheimer’s when my youngest son was only two years old. I knew Grandpa W. was checking in on me from time to time—I could feel his presence. After Grandma W. died, I expected to feel her presence also but never did until about six months after she died. I was driving home from work when I heard her voice. She was calling out to Grandpa W., “Homer! Homer, where are you? I can’t find my way home! Homer, help me!” Then she was gone.

I felt her fear and her panic. I called out to Grandpa W., asking him to find her and help her. I was shaking and crying so badly I almost had to stop the car. I worried about Grandma W. every day until about a month later when I felt Grandpa W.’s presence. Before I could ask, Grandma W. was there too. They thanked me for guiding them to each other. Grandma W. also “told” me how horrible it was to be trapped in her body, unable to communicate, then to be cut lose from her body with no notice that she had left her body. She had no one to guide her Home. I cannot help but feel guilty that I was not at her bedside to call for Grandpa W. then, to lead her Home, instead of existing in limbo for so long. I know now that she and Grandpa W. are safe, happy, and home.

My other grandmother I lost only a couple years ago to emphysema. Grandma S. was a very strong and stubborn woman, who was also very scared at the end of her illness. Grandma S. died on our anniversary; she saw the New Year in, in a very special way. On the day we were to bury her ashes next to Grandpa, she came to me while I was in the shower.

Grandma S. gave me a very special gift; she showed me her last moments. It was as if I was watching her sleep peacefully in her own bedroom. Then I saw Grandpa S. come into her room. He sat on the edge of her bed and called to her. “Boopsy,” he said to her, “ it’s time to come home.”

Grandma opened her eyes, then said, “I’m afraid,” and sat up.

Grandpa took her hand and shushed her. He patted her hand, then pointing said, “Look, Boopsy, it’s time to come home now.”

I could tell that what Grandma saw scared her, and then seemed to soothe her. She was looking at herself still lying down on the bed. Grandma looked at Grandpa and said, “Yes, it is time but I want to do something first.”

They both rose to their feet and crossed the hall to the other bedroom where my mother was sleeping. Grandma looked down at Mom and remembered every day of my mother’s life, from the day my mom was born and Great Grandma’s third husband named her, to the time Mom tried to cut off her sister’s thumb in the meat grinder, to all the days Mom spent looking after Grandma. When she was satisfied, she turned to Grandpa, smiled, and said, “I’m ready.” I know her vision did not take long because the shower was still hot. I cried; I cried in sorrow and I cried in joy. Grandma S. had lived a full life, a loved life.

I was, and still am, grateful for the gifts both of my grandmothers have given to me. I have a greater understanding of how they died and how they lived and how much they loved my family and me.

Thank you, Grandmas—thank you both.

بازگشت به بالای صفحه

sararad
مدير انجمن "زبان خارجه"
مدير انجمن

دادن امتیاز

پست تاریخ: پنج‌شنبه 16 اسفند 1386 - 04:06    عنوان: icon_disgusting GREAT AUNT LYDIA پاسخگویی به این موضوع بهمراه نقل قول

Great Aunt Lydia
Submitted by: Shelly Date: 2005-10-03

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was very young, I had a favorite great aunt Lydia, who had been bedridden for many years. I went to see her frequently with my grandmother. She lived in a very old Victorian house with her daughter about thirty miles from my home. I had never seen her out of her bedroom. She stayed on the first floor in a room with a curtain across the doorway.

Her health continued to deteriorate and one night I woke up suddenly and looked around my bedroom. There was Aunt Lydia, sitting in a chair all dressed up in an old style dress with a little pillbox hat, purse and matching gloves. She stood up, gave a little wave and then disappeared. I thought I was dreaming until the next morning, when my grandmother called and told me that the angels had come last night and taken Aunt Lydia to heaven. I then realized that my aunt had come to say goodbye to me and let me know she would be okay.

بازگشت به بالای صفحه

نمایش پستها:   
ارسال موضوع جدید   پاسخ دادن به این موضوع   تشکر کردن از تاپیک   Printer-friendly version تمام زمانها بر حسب GMT + 3.5 Hours می‌باشند
صفحه 1 از 1

پرش به:  
شما نمی توانید در این بخش موضوع جدید پست کنید
شما نمی توانید در این بخش به موضوعها پاسخ دهید
شما نمی توانید موضوع های خودتان را در این بخش ویرایش کنید
شما نمی توانید موضوع های خودتان را در این بخش حذف کنید
شما نمی توانید در این بخش رای دهید